Artist Terms and Conditions:
- This agreement is between Relax Web Productions, LLC., ("Relax Web"), parent company of Relax Music Group, RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org and RelaxFreeRadio.org; and Artist, to provide Digital Distribution Services on the Artist's Behalf; as outlined within the pages of RelaxFreeRadio.org.
- RelaxMusicGroup.com, shall provide Digital Distribution of your song(s) through Radio Promotion Campaigns and via MP3 Downloads on the RelaxMusicGroup.com web site. By participating in these projects, you agree to provide music to RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org or RelaxFreeRadio.org, to distribute on your behalf by digital means, for promotional use only. You further agree that RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RelaxFreeMusic.org or RelaxFreeRadio.org shall not collect, oversee, distribute or remit any royalties to you for your participation in our projects. You agree to provide written waivers to this effect upon request when required for certain opportunities. Further, you waive all mechanical and airplay royalties to RelaxFreeRadio.org, for use of any song(s) on the RelaxFreeRadio.org Radio Stream. By placing an order or providing music through RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org or RelaxFreeRadio.org, you agree to these and all Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- Artist assumes full responsibility for all content or information provided for use in our services. Relax Web reserves the right to reject, without notice, any order which, in its sole opinion, may result in a violation of applicable Federal, State, Common, or International laws or regulations. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the States of New York and California, and the United States of America. The primary forum for any disputes under this agreement shall be Peoria County, Illinois, USA.
- Relax Web, Relax Music Group, RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org and RelaxFreeRadio.net and Artist, may cancel this agreement at will at any time with written notice. In the event of cancellation, your files shall be removed from our website within 3 to 5 business days of your written request. However, all fees and expenses are non-refundable once your order has been completed and your files have been placed in our project. In the event of a scheduling conflict, or other unforseeable circumstances that prevents completion of services, unused fees shall be refunded upon written request of Customer within 90 days. Customer also agrees that all refunds are less any transaction and processing fees assigned by any third party processor, such as PayPal, if used. Customer agrees that all refunds will be processed by written request only.
- Customer acknowledges that these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Customer's continued use of Relax Web, RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org or RelaxFreeRadio.org services constitutes customer acceptance of these and any and all modified terms. All terms and conditions for the use of any and all services provided by RelaxMusicGroup.com are available for viewing here (http://www.RelaxMusicGroup.com/terms.html) and customers are encouraged to print a copy of these terms at time of submission or ordering.
- RelaxMusicGroup.com is in no way soliciting any investment or making any offer of a recording contract. RelaxMusicGroup.com is merely acting on behalf of the client in the previously mentioned capacity. Artists assume all responsibility for their content and conduct. Relax Web, Relax Music Group, RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org and RelaxFreeRadio.org assumes no liability whatsoever on behalf of the artist. Artists are required to provide release forms and/or mechanical waivers for all songs posted to RelaxMusicGroup.com, RelaxOnline.com, RMGDigital.net, RelaxFreeMusic.org or RelaxFreeRadio.org that contain any third-party content, to any auditing authority.
- RELAX WEB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE SERVICES TO ANY CLIENT THAT PERSONALLY, VERBALLY or PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS, MAKES LIBELOUS OR SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS, OR OTHERWISE COMMITS NEGLIGANT ACTS TOWARDS ANY RELAX WEB EMPLOYEE, OFFICER or OWNER. UNDER SUCH AN EVENT, ANY AND ALL RELAX WEB SERVICES SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. ANY FEES PAID FOR SAID SERVICES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY REFUND. UNPAID INVOICES ARE DUE IMMEDIATELY. UNPAID INVOICES BEYOND 30 DAYS WILL BE ASSESSED A 18% FINANCE CHARGE. UNPAID INVOICES BEYOND 90 DAYS WILL BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS.
By placing a Submission Form or Placement Order through this site, I Acknowledge and Accept in full these Terms and Conditions:
Artists are encouraged to print this page for your records.
RelaxMusicGroup.com Privacy Statement:
- RelaxMusicGroup.com is committed to maintaining the privacy of all of our visitors and participants. However, there are certain features of our site where our visitors and participants can provide personal information to RelaxMusicGroup.com on a voluntary basis.
- WE DO NOT SELL OUR VISITOR INFORMATION. All visitor information received at RelaxMusicGroup.com is held in strictest confidence. From e-mail addresses and personal data, to credit card and transaction information, all visitor data received by RelaxMusicGroup.com stays with us. We are not trying to derrive demographic, geographic and psychographic information on our visitors and we do not sell our visitor information to any 3rd party companies.
- WE DO NOT SEND SPAM. We will not send you e-mail every day telling you about this that or the other thing. If there is a reason to communicate with you, whether it is a response to a question, or to confirm purchases and orders placed through RelaxMusicGroup.com, we will respond to you by e-mail. We may, from time to time, send you a notice of site updates, new features, special offers and events. Otherwise, you won't hear from us unless you want to!
- Your e-mail address will not be sold to any data mining company. Ever. Period. Upon request, visitors may "opt out" of further communication with RelaxMusicGroup.com, with all information purged from our databases where possible.
- RelaxMusicGroup.com is a privately owned website and is operated by Relax Web. As an Internet Publication, this site is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. We are free to publish the materials presented here, and are not obligated to reveal our sources to anyone without due process of the law.
- RelaxMusicGroup.com is not responsible for maintaining the privacy of any information visitors may submit through any external sites linked by RelaxMusicGroup.com.
Thank you for visiting RelaxMusicGroup.com!
RelaxMusicGroup.com receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers, For Promotional Use Only. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of Relax Music Group, RelaxMusicGroup.com and Relax Web Productions to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 ("DMCA").
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit RelaxMusicGroup.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided RelaxFreeMusic.org is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work. All of the material presented on RelaxMusicGroup.com is for Promotional Use Only and falls under our fair use policy.
Pursuant to the DMCA, RelaxMusicGroup.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on RelaxMusicGroup.com, please notify our designated agent, preferably by phone, at:
E-Mail: patrick (at) relaxmusicgroup.com
Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored.